TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
If you are concerned about having to cancel your attendance, then we strongly encourage protecting your investment by purchasing trip cancellation insurance coverage that includes “cancel for any reason”.
Cancellation Terms For Retreats:
- If we cancel the retreat, we will offer options of what is available (refund or transfer).
- If the whole retreat switches to an online retreat due to travel limitations, we will move your registration to this option or give you a refund.
- In the event that you need to cancel, all cancellation requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
Because we have committed funds to the retreat center:
- If you cancel 3 months before the start of the retreat, we will refund 75%, cancellation fee of 25%.
- If you cancel within the 3 months before the start of the retreat and IF we are able to fill your space, we will refund 75%, and apply a cancellation fee of 25%. (If we are not able to fill your space, then no refund will be available.)
- If you are able to purchase trip cancellation coverage, please check your policy that our non-refundable charges are covered.
No transfers between retreats, trainings, and/or workshops except as outlined above.
No transfers of registrations between attendees.
No refunds will be made for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat.
All refunds will be processed within 2 weeks following a program.
Limitation of Liability:Chandra Easton cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, or disruption of any program due to circumstances beyond her control.
- I am participating in Retreats, Classes, and Workshops offered by Chandra Easton during which I will receive information and instruction about meditation, and yoga. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Retreats, Classes, or Workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the Retreats, Classes, and Workshops.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in Retreats, Classes, and Workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Retreats, Classes, and Workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Chandra Easton for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge any covenant not to sue Chandra Easton for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- I agree to hold Chandra Easton harmless for any injury caused to me during the practice indicated above.
Release: I am aware that I may be included in photographs taken at any Chandra Easton event that may be used on Chandra’s website and associated social media websites.