Tue ‒ Thu: 09am ‒ 07pmFri ‒ Mon: 09am ‒ 05pm
Adults: $25Children & Students free
673 12 Constitution Lane Massillon781-562-9355, 781-727-6090
Choose this amount if you have the financial security and capacity to support the teacher at a higher level. The contributions we receive within this range make it possible for us to offer a below-cost Access Rate to those practitioners with a limited income.
This range is for you if you:
1. Own your own home and live comfortably without financial worry
2. Have investments and savings
3. Easily have access to money in times of need or emergencies
4. Have the desire to help make the Dharma more accessible to others
Choose this amount if you have the financial capacity to sustain the teacher’s ability to offer high-quality programs. The contributions we gratefully receive within this range enable us to keep our prices low while covering the basic program costs.
1. Have the capacity to meet your basic financial needs
2. Make your rent or mortgage and other monthly payments
3. Are generally able to purchase new items and experiences for yourself
4. Can afford to take trips and go on retreats
Choose this amount if you have limited financial capacity or are currently experiencing financial hardship. The contributions we gratefully receive within this range go toward covering costs and are supported by contributions of those who choose the Generosity Rate.
1. Have difficulty meeting your basic financial needs
2. Are experiencing housing, employment, or income instability
3. Live paycheck-to-paycheck and and lack money in times of need
4. Face challenges due to devaluation of your currency against the US dollar.